Sunday, October 25, 2015

Promoting an App? And you aren't getting paid?

So as you may have discovered, I absolutely adore binge-watching television. However, I have a major flaw when it comes to watching TV. What is that problem? Well, I didn't really realize I had a problem until my roommate abruptly pointed it out by saying "Why do you never finish good TV shows?".

Ouch. This isn't necessarily true, but it is a pattern. It goes a little something like this: I watch a lot of a show, something gets in the way (like another TV show perhaps), and then I forget...everything. Mostly I forget where I was in the show when I finally get the urge to watch it again. And sure, Netflix marks off where you were last, but what if I'm using other means? Legal means, of course! That's where this awesome app comes in!
 This picture kind of makes it look like a dating app, but it's really not...unless you want it to be! It's amazing! There are so many great features! My favorite feature is the profile. It keeps a record of all the TV shows you have ever watched, need to watch, and plan to watch. It is fantastic. If I am ever needing to find a good show to watch, I can just look at my list! I don't have to write anything down and can quickly scan for shows that I have started but have forgotten about for a few months.
It even shows your progress in the form of a bar across the bottom of the show. Also, See that time up there?! That's where it shows your accomplishment of time spent watching amazing TV shows
And once you mark off that you have watched an episode, you can talk all about it with a community of watchers!
So I guess it could be a great dating app! There are so many great features, so you should just really get the app for yourself and check it out. You can access it on the web, and it works for Android and IOS. So, Go explore the fantastic world of TV!
Cheers, Giles.
That gif wasn't needed, I just needed some eye candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment