Monday, September 7, 2015

Funny Fish

Living in a dorm room can be difficult for an empathetic pet lover. Though my house is only 15 minutes away, I still don't have access to my two dogs as often as I would like. There is something about the company of a dog that just wants to cuddle that I adore. But this post isn't about my dogs, it's about my fish!

I know I wanted a pet with me. However, you are only allowed to have a fish in a tank 29 gallons or smaller. So I got myself a 10 gallon fish tank. Here are the wonderful fish I currently own compared to their human counterparts.

Harley Quinn.
She puts up with so much. 


Vincent.
Arguably the best ginger painter.


Rorschach. My favorite antihero with a chip on his shoulder. His morals are unshakable. 

(Update: He died before this could be published. What a true hero.)


Frodo, Pippin, Merry. Sam died.


Mr. Bingly. I'd choose him over Mr. Darcy any day.


Here's a quick pic of my tank!


 I really enjoy having my fish tank at my desk while I work.
Just keep swimming!

No comments:

Post a Comment