Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Music of the Month: Gravity Falls

For those of you who actually read this blog regularly (here is where I should be thanking my mom, but alas she is not a faithful reader) I'm sure I will receive a slew of annoyed messages from readers about my lousy update time. Yeah, I get it. I suck at updating a blog on time. Will I improve? Who knows!? Let's build a bridge and get over it.


Anyway, it's time for another Music of the Month. Yay! For those of you who have watched the show Gravity Falls, you may be familiar with it's impressive theme song that begins within the first few minutes. From that alone, I was hooked. Slight over-exaggeration. The music in it is great, and is composed by Brad Breeck. He does a lot of other work including writing music for We Bare Bears and Fanboy and Chumchum.


However, the music of the month is not from G-Falls but my playlist on Spotify inspired by the show. Sorry, not much instrumental on this list.  I hope you enjoy it! For those of you who have seen the show, or just have any music recommendations, let me know! Nothing is off the table, people.

As Always, please message me with any questions, comments, etc...!

No comments:

Post a Comment