Sunday, December 20, 2015

Music of the Month: December 2015

Hey! I'm aware this is very late in the month of December, so this may count as January's as well. You probably thought this would be a posting of Holiday-type music, but instead it's all Star Wars!


I just saw Star Wars Episode VII and heck did I love it! The reason I can love because it definitely loved me back. Let's pretend the Star Wars Christmas Special never happened and just make Star Wars: The Force Awakens this holiday's movie.

Get out of here you Luke-sized Barbie.

John Williams is a very accomplished composer and in this playlist there are a few of his highlighted tracks from all seven of the movies. Say what you like about the prequels, but the compositions are still on par with the original movies. I'm sure there will be a long post about my thoughts on Star Wars later, but until then May the Force be with you. 


As always, if you ever have any suggestions for music to be highlighted, please let me know! You will get credit and you will have my gratitude! Thank you!

Get to this music quicker than lightspeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment