Saturday, August 8, 2015

Music of the Month

Just for fun, I will be changing the music selection for my blog probably about once a month. I was considering keeping it solely instrumental, but then decided that would severely limit my options. It's hard for me to read while listening to a song with any sort of lyric, so I understand the the problem that this might cause if you want to listen while perusing my blog.


With that being said, you can always copy the link and listen to it elsewhere, so I don't feel too bad about having lyrical pieces in my playlist. Each month, I'll have a new post with some basic info about the corresponding playlist.


I will definitely take recommendations for what to post from anyone who has anything to offer! It can be as mainstream as the the current Top 40 or different as a Monk Gregorian chant. Anything you have to offer is much appreciated! Those who do send in recommendations will definitely get credit for your taste in music.



Thanks for your support and happy listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment